Register with Rosebank College and stand a chance to *win:
One step closer to… is a promotion open to all prospective grade 12 students who have been interviewed and have registered to study full-time at any one of the Rosebank College campuses in 2018. All entries received between 20 November 2017 and 20 January 2018 will stand a chance to win a 50% bursary package as outlined below. By entering the promotional offer, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Date: 20 November 2017 to 20 January 2018.
Two winners per campus to be announced by 16 February 2018. (*Ts & Cs apply):
• 50% off your first year tuition fees.
• A R3000 voucher for your first semester textbooks.
How to enter
All students/learners who have registered are eligible to enter the promotion. To stand a chance to win you will need to:
- Contact one of our student advisors for an interview/consultation.
- Submit a one-page motivational essay or video stating why you should be awarded the bursary.
The following should be included in your essay or video:
- Background information.
- Academic results from the previous year.
- Involvement in school and/or college activities.
- Involvement in the community.
- Reasons why you feel you should be awarded a bursary.
- More about the career you wish to follow.
You need to submit your essay or video with supporting documents (registration contract and registration supporting documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email of successful submission of your entry form. All questions regarding the promotion must be sent to the same email address.
The fine print
- Submit a motivation (this can be an essay or video) as to why you should be awarded the bursary. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about education and the community. Part of the motivations needs to outline the contribution you are making in your community i.e. what good are you actively doing in your community?
- You must achieve an average of at least 60% – this must be submitted by 20 January 2018 (please submit as soon as you have received your results).
- You must achieve an average of at least 50% for English.
In addition you must
- Complete a 2018 registration contract and ensure you meet the academic entry criteria for your qualification of choice.
- Pay your registration /application fee must be paid in full by 20 January 2018.
- The matric statement of results and all supporting documents must be submitted by 20 January 2018.
Promotion starts 20 November 2017. *Terms and conditions apply.