Are you a working professional who would like to study further or do you prefer to study at your own pace? Then register for Distance Learning through The IIE's Rosebank College before 31 July 2015 to secure your place for second semester classes starting August 1, 2015.
Which distance programmes do we offer?
IIE Bachelor of Business Administration
IIE Higher Certificate in Business Management
External Programmes - Tuition Support Provided
Open Learning Group Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Open Learning Group Higher Certificate in Logistics Management.
Why choose distance learning?
- Distance learning enables you to study from home or from any other location that is convenient to you. You are provided with study material via courier which you can work through during your own time.
- Set assignment submission dates which means you can plan ahead.
- Distance learning is generally less expensive than face to face tuition. You save on transport and accommodation costs that usually come with in face to face tuition.
- IIE Rosebank College offers over 90 examination centres across South Africa, allowing you to choose the examination centre of your choice.
- And most importantly, you can have a full time job and study at the same time.
I am interested in registering, now what do I do?
Do you meet the entrance requirements for the Programme? (Please visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za to find out) If so:
Complete your distance registration contract
Submit your signed contract and supporting documents to Rosebank College
Pay your deposit
And wait for your course material which will be couriered to your physical address
There are no more excuses, take charge of your learning, and advance your career with distance learning through Rosebank College. Register before 31 July 2015 and start classes 1 August 2015. Space is limited.
The IIE Rosebank College is dedicated to providing students with a solid foundation, creating future thinkers to build successful careers. The IIE's quality, accredited courses have a strong technological focus enabling you to thrive in today's working world.
Written by Karabo Keepile