Don't let registration period pass you by. You can still apply and register to study at IIE Rosebank College in 2019, but the clock is ticking!
Orientation week starts 11 February 2019 and classes start 18 February 2019, therefore students must register before classes start.
How do I register?
First you need to apply. You can do this online or you can at any 1 of our 7 campuses. After applying, you can register online or on campus. . The sooner you register, the better your chance of securing your space for the qualification you would like to study. We are open from 8am to 5pm on weekdays and from 8am to 1pm on Saturdays. The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) offers a range of qualifications to choose from.
I prefer to register on campus
That's perfectly fine. This is what you need to bring with you when you come to register
- Parents ID (Account Payer)
- Account payer payslip
- Proof of address
- Students ID
- Two id photos
- Matric results
- 3 months bank statement (Account Payer)
What about 2nd and 3rd year students?
Yes, registrations for 2nd and 3rd years are currently open on all of our campuses as well. Visit your campus and you will be assisted accordingly.
How much is the registration fee?
The registration fee is R1500.
I'm an international student
Rosebank College accepts International students too. Here is what you need to know:
- Application Fee R3500
- Results must be taken to SAQA for verification
- Passport to be certified at the Police Station not anywhere else
- Once you have applied you need to make sure that you submit your Application Letter received from Campus to the Embassy.
- You need to specify that you wish to study with The IIE (Rosebank College) on your application for a study visa
- You can apply online on http://bit.ly/1j6SmB3
If you have any problems applying online, or need any assistance please do get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rosebank College in 2019 where we DREAM BIG!
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education & Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 (reg. no. 2007/HE07/002). Company registration number 1987/004754/07
Written by Karabo Keepile